Pongo un fragmento del guión de esta peli de Steven Soderbergh (1989) porque en él los personajes hacen varias reflexiones que me parecen interesantes, sobre las relaciones de pareja.

Graham and Ann are having lunch. Ann looks to have had a lot
of wine. Graham drinks club soda with a twist.

  ANN
 It's hard to explain. It's like...
 John treats everybody the same,
 you know? I mean, he acts just
 as excited about seeing somebody
 he hardly knows as he does when
 he sees me. And so I feel like,
 what's different about me, if I'm
 treated exactly the same as some
 acquaintance? If I don't like
 somebody, I don't act like I do.
 I guess that's why a lot of people
 think I'm a bitch.

She takes a sip of wine.

  GRAHAM
 Yeah, I know. I mean, I'm not
 saying I know people think you're
 a bitch, I'm saying I know what
 you mean. And I don't even know
 that people think you're a bitch.
 Do they?

  ANN
 I feel like they do.

  GRAHAM
 Hmm. Well, maybe you are. Really,
 I wouldn't pay much attention.

Ann smiles.

  GRAHAM
 I know that I just don't feel a
 connection with very many people,
 so I don't waste time with people
 I don't feel one with.

  ANN
 Right, right. I don't feel
 connected to many people, either.
 Other than John.

Graham nods.

  ANN
 Can I tell you something personal?
 I feel like I can. It's something
 I couldn't tell John. Or wouldn't,
 anyway.

  GRAHAM
 It's up to you. But I warn you,
 if you tell me something personal,
 I might do the same.

  ANN
 Okay. I think...I think sex is
 overrated. I think people place
 way too much importance on it.
 And I think that stuff about women
 wanting it just as bad is crap.
 I m not saying women don't want
 it, I just don't think they want
 it for the reason men think they
 do.
  (smiles)
 I'm getting confused.

Graham smiles.

  ANN
 Do you understand what I'm trying
 to say?

  GRAHAM
 I think so. I remember reading
 somewhere that men learn to love
 what they're attracted to, whereas
 women become more and more
 attracted to the person they love.

  ANN
 Yes! Yes! I think that's very true.
 Very.