Next week the thirteenth "Mostra Internacional de Cinema d'Animació de Catalunya" starts in Lleida, and I'm ready to go! It'll be the third animation festival I go to during this course year: first was Bradford's and last week Ffresh, about which I'll try to write about soon.

In January, I wrote to Alfred Sesma, coordinator of the festival, who kindly informed me that the first three days were going to be centred in animation and activities for children, as usual, and he suggested that the most interesting days for me would be from Thursday to Sunday. He also told me about the attendance of animators such as Abi Feijoo, Regina Pessoa, Florence Miailhe, Michaela Pavlatova, Laurent Pouvaret and Annick Tennige, among others.

So I'll go the whole weekend with my sister and a friend and we'll spend Saturday's night in a hostel. As Alfred Sesma suggested to me, I've requested a press badge to represent my blog, but they won't answer the applications until the 24th.